Welcome to the MTM Body Blog! Get Healthy From the Inside Out With Fitness, Nutrition & Wellness Expert Jamie Paretti

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Get Up On Time and Feel Amazing

"I'm a very early riser, and I don't like to miss that beautiful early morning light." ~David Hockney

If you're like most people, you hit the snooze button several times before you finally get up. Then, getting to work on time means everything has to go perfectly. If you require an extra minute to find your shoes or your car won't start, you'll probably be late. The entire morning is stressful from the moment your feet hit the floor.

And I don't know about you, but sometimes, a late start can mean a missed workout for many of my friends. Since I teach fitness classes, I'm lucky--I get to work out whether I like it or not! (Lucky for me, most of the time I love it!)
But whether it's a workout or just getting to work or school on time that's motivating you, there are plenty of things you can do to get up early and feel great--and stop relying on that snooze button so much. So let's discuss, shall we?

Read more and join the discussion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment