Welcome to the MTM Body Blog! Get Healthy From the Inside Out With Fitness, Nutrition & Wellness Expert Jamie Paretti

Monday, November 11, 2013

MTMBody: Do Bella Vi Weight Loss Supplements Like Insane Amp'd Show Up on Pre-E

A Reader Asks an Expert: Does Insane Amp'd Show Up on a Drug Test?
I recently received a note from a client who was concerned about the recent FDA warning i mentioned in the post about the FDA's warning on Bella Vi products, and since I think this information will be useful to more than just the client who asked the question, I'm sharing it here on my natural weight loss blog in order to help as many people as possible--it's all part of my pay it forward philosophy!
Nicole wrote:
Hello, I am hoping someone can help me with this answer before it messes with my career. One of the products that the FDA mentioned is sibutramine. I have to take a drug test for my new job tomorrow and now I am worried. I don’t use drugs have never had an issue like this before. Please help ASAP!
Sincerely,
Nicole J.
  
You might also be interested in these posts from my blog.


Read Jamie's response in full and learn more: MTMBody: Do Bella Vi Weight Loss Supplements Like Insane Amp'd Show Up on Pre-Employment Drug Tests

No comments:

Post a Comment